DeAngelo Hall Appreciation Thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:47 am

D. Hall is one of our best play makers on D along with Kerrigan.

The rest of those bozo's better get a clue
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:26 pm

While he is not my favorite player, I think he is a good enough corner.....especially considering the other talent available on the team. He is a playmaker.

Was at FEDEX on Sunday and watched Dhall on several plays, as he was consistently paired with Megatron. I swear it looked like a man vs a boy, that is how much larger Johnson was. Regardless, I was suprised to read that Johnson went over 100 yards in that game as most were quiet yards. On one play, Dhall knocked the ball away from Johnson on what may have been a score. On the play where Johnson actually did score, Dhall was not on him....must have been zone coverage as he took a guy who broke to the outer side of the end zone vice over the middle.

There are worse corners than Hall....biggest problem I have with him is his talking smack, and getting stupid penalities as a result.
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

Hog

Postby mastdark81 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:13 am

rskin72 wrote:While he is not my favorite player, I think he is a good enough corner.....especially considering the other talent available on the team. He is a playmaker.

Was at FEDEX on Sunday and watched Dhall on several plays, as he was consistently paired with Megatron. I swear it looked like a man vs a boy, that is how much larger Johnson was. Regardless, I was suprised to read that Johnson went over 100 yards in that game as most were quiet yards. On one play, Dhall knocked the ball away from Johnson on what may have been a score. On the play where Johnson actually did score, Dhall was not on him....must have been zone coverage as he took a guy who broke to the outer side of the end zone vice over the middle.

There are worse corners than Hall....biggest problem I have with him is his talking smack, and getting stupid penalities as a result.

I agree! I also agree with another poster that mentioned that Hall tends to play well when going against a great WR but then slacks when going against a lesser receiver. I think he has a big ego and want to shine.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:26 am

To appreciate D. Hall, you have to name ONLY one player.. Dez Bryant.

:wink:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football