What's wrong with the site?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

What's wrong with the site?

Postby grampi » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Connections have been extremely slow, if they're made at all....server problems?

the 'mudge

Re: What's wrong with the site?

Postby Countertrey » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:28 pm

grampi wrote:Connections have been extremely slow, if they're made at all....server problems?
Fairweather fans are known to be a huge drag on resources...

y'know? :wink:
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby grampi » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Fair weather fans? I'm disgusted with our lousy team and that makes me a fair weather fan?

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:20 pm

grampi wrote:Fair weather fans? I'm disgusted with our lousy team and that makes me a fair weather fan?
do you ever actually read the stuff you write?

Hog

Postby Neo » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:27 pm

grampi wrote:Connections have been extremely slow, if they're made at all....server problems?

Is the issue contained only with this site or are other sites slower as well? If the latter, call your service provider and ask them to send a refresh signal to your cable modem (unless you know how to reset it manually via the pin hole button in the back of the box).
"I'm trying to be as honest as I can; I don't normally do that." -Mike Shanahan

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:32 am

Neo wrote:

Is the issue contained only with this site or are other sites slower as well? If the latter, call your service provider and ask them to send a refresh signal to your cable modem (unless you know how to reset it manually via the pin hole button in the back of the box).
There was unusually heavy volume on the site towards the end of the Redskins game. While Boss Hog provides us a remarkably nice site to post on, it's not a big budget operation. I suspect we simply ran out of available band width...

Hog

Postby grampi » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am

Countertrey wrote:
Neo wrote:

There was unusually heavy volume on the site towards the end of the Redskins game. While Boss Hog provides us a remarkably nice site to post on, it's not a big budget operation. I suspect we simply ran out of available band width...

You couldn't have posted this in the first place, without all of the unnecessary, unrelated harassment?

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Quoth grumpi:

Countertrey wrote:
Neo wrote:

You couldn't have posted this in the first place, without all of the unnecessary, unrelated harassment? :unquoth grumpi

Where's the fun in that???

:nana:

Carry on.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:26 pm

DarthMonk wrote:Quoth grumpi:

You couldn't have posted this in the first place, without all of the unnecessary, unrelated harassment? :unquoth grumpi

Where's the fun in that???

:nana:

Carry on.
Cool

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Hey don't be picking on grampi/grumpi.... Hes our grampi damit. Oh well. No love going around here. LMAO!!!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:02 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:Hey don't be picking on grampi/grumpi.... Hes our grampi damit. Oh well. No love going around here. LMAO!!!

I'm my own grandpaw! :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:20 pm

DarthMonk wrote:
Kilmer72 wrote:Hey don't be picking on grampi/grumpi.... Hes our grampi damit. Oh well. No love going around here. LMAO!!!

i wont ask how that happened. I'll take you word for it. :hail:

Hog

Postby Neo » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Countertrey wrote:
Neo wrote:

i blame the unbearable Pukes & Iggles fans :/
"I'm trying to be as honest as I can; I don't normally do that." -Mike Shanahan

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:15 am

Kilmer72 wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:

i wont ask how that happened. I'll take you word for it. :hail:

It happens all the time.... He married a widow with a grown daughter, then his dad fell in love with the daughter and took her as his wife. This made him his own son-in-law and his stepdaughter became his mother. After a year his wife gave birth to a son. Now, his son was his father's brother-in-law and at the same time his uncle, since he was his stepmother's brother. But his father's wife also gave birth to a son. So this was his brother and also his grandson, since he was the son of his daughter. This meant he had married my grandmother, since she was the mother of his mother. As his wife's husband, he was also her grandson. And since the husband of a grandmother is always a grandfather, he is his own grandpa.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:56 pm

1niksder wrote:It happens all the time.... He married a widow with a grown daughter, then his dad fell in love with the daughter and took her as his wife. This made him his own son-in-law and his stepdaughter became his mother. After a year his wife gave birth to a son. Now, his son was his father's brother-in-law and at the same time his uncle, since he was his stepmother's brother. But his father's wife also gave birth to a son. So this was his brother and also his grandson, since he was the son of his daughter. This meant he had married my grandmother, since she was the mother of his mother. As his wife's husband, he was also her grandson. And since the husband of a grandmother is always a grandfather, he is his own grandpa.

And there you have what's wrong with this site.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football