Redskins in the NFL Top 100

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
FanFromAnnapolis

Redskins in the NFL Top 100

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu May 22, 2014 2:54 pm

It's a somewhat arbitrary rating system like many others, but what I do like about this list is that it's active NFL players who vote on it. So maybe it doesn't give you an objective scale, but it does let you know who the players themselves are most afraid of / are in awe of.

Garcon cracked the list at #80. Seems like a pretty good spot for him, IMHO.

My guess is we'll see Trent Williams, Alfred Morris, DeSean Jackson, and RGIII. Given that we were 3-13, I can't imagine that there will be any of our players from last year getting in, especially now that we're already into the 70s.

I see Williams and Jackson being ranked the highest. RGIII will take a pretty big hit considering he was #15 on the list last year. Morris I can see making steady progress up the list.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

CKRGiii

Re: Redskins in the NFL Top 100

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu May 22, 2014 4:06 pm

Ya.. I shared the congrats message to Pierre on fb and agree with 99% of the comments... he deserved to be much lower.
-led the league in receptions 113
-#2 in YAC

Glad he at least made the list through!

HTTR
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Neo » Thu May 22, 2014 9:50 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Ya.. I shared the congrats message to Pierre on fb and agree with 99% of the comments... he deserved to be much lower.
-#2 in YAC

HTTR

In the words of Cooley "he just plays his balls off day in and day out." Glad to have him. With Djax causing disruptions, Garcon will have a little less focus from defenders...Garcon is going to have a great year!
"I'm trying to be as honest as I can; I don't normally do that." -Mike Shanahan

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Fri May 23, 2014 11:25 am

Neo wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Ya.. I shared the congrats message to Pierre on fb and agree with 99% of the comments... he deserved to be much lower.
-#2 in YAC

HTTR

In the words of Cooley "he just plays his balls off day in and day out." Glad to have him. With Djax causing disruptions, Garcon will have a little less focus from defenders...Garcon is going to have a great year!

I think we KNOW who will own the middle of the field. Djax will draw more than his share of attention... lose-lose for defenses. Heh, heh, heh...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Fri May 30, 2014 8:00 am

DeSean Jackson came in at #63. By my count, three more to go: Alfred, T. Williams, and RGIII.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

Postby yupchagee » Fri May 30, 2014 2:13 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:DeSean Jackson came in at #63. By my count, three more to go: Alfred, T. Williams, and RGIII.

I think Rak & Kerigan belong.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Fri May 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Perhaps, but do you see them getting in at this point? They'd be ranked pretty highly. I doubt it happens.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football