I need advise from the pros......

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

I need advise from the pros......

Postby (d)oink » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:41 pm

......so I ask here. Planning a first time trip to Fedex for a game with my family from Utah. (First NFL game for that matter) Huge bucket list attempt so I hope to do it right. Any hints- helps- suggestions greatly appreciated. Specifically, how would seats in sec 135 row 11 be? We are coming Oct. 19 vs Titans. Thanks in advance. Hail
What the....

piglet

Re: I need advise from the pros......

Postby denverbrian » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:01 pm

Interesting question. The experience will be great and you will be close to the field so that will be cool. On the flip side, you may be a bit too low to really see the action on the other side of the field. I was in section 109 row 12 for the Manchester United game a few days ago and found myself watching the video screen sometimes when the ball was on the other end of the field. When it was on our side, it was fantastic.

The Titans is a good game to go to as it won't have too many opposing fans as games against fellow NFC East teams can get out of hand in the stands (which is really frustrating when the other team is winning).

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:59 pm

135 is the section next to the endzone seating so you'll have a diagonal type view. I've sat there before and it's not bad really. Enjoy the game homie
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Hog

Postby SKINS#1 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:25 pm

It's hard to know if this will be a good family experience or not. Depends on how many drunks you experience while trying to enjoy the game. The language and lack of respect can be an issue when you have family at the game. We had access to some very good tickets on 35 - 40 yd line but had to give it up do to such behavior. Good luck, hope it works for you.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:57 pm

SKINS#1 wrote:It's hard to know if this will be a good family experience or not. Depends on how many drunks you experience while trying to enjoy the game. The language and lack of respect can be an issue when you have family at the game. We had access to some very good tickets on 35 - 40 yd line but had to give it up do to such behavior. Good luck, hope it works for you.

This is not likely to be an issue at a game against the Titans...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Before I moved to TX (which was almost 5 years ago), I went to a good deal of games and have sat in almost every area of the stadium. I found the 400s section to be really high. The players are small and if you aren't close to the 50 yard line you can barely see the opposite end of the field with any sort of distinction.

My favorite seats without question are the 300s club level. The 100s aren't bad if you are at the top, but I'd spend the extra $30 per ticket and go with the 300s. This all being said, I would take a seat higher up at the 50 over a lower section seat closer to the endzones.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football