Redskins radio?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
CKRGiii

Redskins radio?

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:22 am

Looking for an app or means to listen to Sonny,Cooley, and Co as I stream the game on mute and listen to to the skins crew through my phone so I can actually enjoy the boadcast... I heart radio station maybe? Would really appreciate any input as I know whom ever covers the game in Baltimore will be Redskins hating all night.
thanks brothers... and
HTTR
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

FanFromAnnapolis

Re: Redskins radio?

Postby Irn-Bru » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:01 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Looking for an app or means to listen to Sonny,Cooley, and Co as I stream the game on mute and listen to to the skins crew through my phone so I can actually enjoy the boadcast... I heart radio station maybe? Would really appreciate any input as I know whom ever covers the game in Baltimore will be Redskins hating all night.
thanks brothers... and
HTTR

We used to do TV + radio commentary in my house, but a long time ago they introduced that delay in the radio broadcast — only a few seconds, but enough to make it impractical and annoying. I guess if you can pause your live TV feed for a few moments you'd be able to sync it up. Just something to keep in mind.
"I’m never under the assumption that you draft for need. You draft the best available football player on the board. ... Because, in the long run, they are the ones who will help you win the most games." - Scot McCloughan

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:52 am

Well the stream is actually usually delayed so I was thinking it might sinc up! Haha
So dobu know how I can get the radio broadcast?
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

cleg

Postby cleg » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:51 am

I use the Tune In app then go to ESPN 980 and listen. The delay seems more than a few seconds though. Last year I would watch the Red Zone and the delay was about a minute. I assumed it had something to do with using the App.
Drinking the Kool-Aid again...

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:04 pm

Awesome thanks for the info Cleg

Hog

Postby oj » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:43 pm

I hope it works for you.
that used to be the best way to listen/watch the game, Sonny Sam & Frank added so much to the game. It was a shame they did they delay thing, its' for the advertisers else they could delay the commentary too.
Molon Labe

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Kinda bittersweet cus the only time I listen to them is when im missing the game driving and listen to the show on XM... I LOVE the addition of Cooley tho... obviously Captain Chaos is the doode, bleeds b&g, tons of football knowledge, and an undying hatred of the pukes... but he is funny and entertaining to watch/ hear.

||||||

Postby EA7649 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:40 pm

Thanks Cleg!!! I'm going to start listening to ESPN 980 for Redskins games and talk

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Ftr its waaaaay behind.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football