Redskins radio?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
CKRGiii

Redskins radio?

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:22 am

Looking for an app or means to listen to Sonny,Cooley, and Co as I stream the game on mute and listen to to the skins crew through my phone so I can actually enjoy the boadcast... I heart radio station maybe? Would really appreciate any input as I know whom ever covers the game in Baltimore will be Redskins hating all night.
thanks brothers... and
HTTR
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

FanFromAnnapolis

Re: Redskins radio?

Postby Irn-Bru » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:01 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Looking for an app or means to listen to Sonny,Cooley, and Co as I stream the game on mute and listen to to the skins crew through my phone so I can actually enjoy the boadcast... I heart radio station maybe? Would really appreciate any input as I know whom ever covers the game in Baltimore will be Redskins hating all night.
thanks brothers... and
HTTR

We used to do TV + radio commentary in my house, but a long time ago they introduced that delay in the radio broadcast — only a few seconds, but enough to make it impractical and annoying. I guess if you can pause your live TV feed for a few moments you'd be able to sync it up. Just something to keep in mind.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:52 am

Well the stream is actually usually delayed so I was thinking it might sinc up! Haha
So dobu know how I can get the radio broadcast?
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

cleg

Postby cleg » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:51 am

I use the Tune In app then go to ESPN 980 and listen. The delay seems more than a few seconds though. Last year I would watch the Red Zone and the delay was about a minute. I assumed it had something to do with using the App.
Drinking the Kool-Aid again...

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:04 pm

Awesome thanks for the info Cleg

piggie

Postby oj » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:43 pm

I hope it works for you.
that used to be the best way to listen/watch the game, Sonny Sam & Frank added so much to the game. It was a shame they did they delay thing, its' for the advertisers else they could delay the commentary too.
Molon Labe

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Kinda bittersweet cus the only time I listen to them is when im missing the game driving and listen to the show on XM... I LOVE the addition of Cooley tho... obviously Captain Chaos is the doode, bleeds b&g, tons of football knowledge, and an undying hatred of the pukes... but he is funny and entertaining to watch/ hear.

||||||

Postby EA7649 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:40 pm

Thanks Cleg!!! I'm going to start listening to ESPN 980 for Redskins games and talk

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Ftr its waaaaay behind.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football