Frank Kearse

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Frank Kearse

Postby fredp45 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:10 pm

I follow the Skins very closely, read Post, Times, Hogs.net, CSN, Redskins.com, etc... articles everyday, however, didn't get to see the Tampa game -- WHO is this guy?

I know he wasn't a draft pick, so assume he was a free agent pickup...

1) What does he do well?
2) Will he get any playing time or be inactive every week?
3) Assume he was a stud in college, anyone ever see him?
4) Can he play Special Teams and eventually supplant Golston?
5) Will he lose his place on the roster when Bowen returns?

I like that we have surprises making our roster, it means our scouting dept did a good job and we're not just keeping the big name guys. When you can predict the roster in OTAs, you know you don't have any surprises, free agent or picks that step up. That is never good. So, happy this "NO-NAME" made it.

CKRGiii

Re: Frank Kearse

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:29 pm

Theres another no name whom escapes me right now. We brought him in last year as and converted him to a TE.. this year he us back to his natural position at lb. David something- got the sack fumble on Thursday nearly scoring. Played his tail off and contribues on special teams. Definitely a feel good story like the one about Kearse appears to be
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Re: Frank Kearse

Postby yupchagee » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:08 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Theres another no name whom escapes me right now. We brought him in last year as and converted him to a TE.. this year he us back to his natural position at lb. David something- got the sack fumble on Thursday nearly scoring. Played his tail off and contribues on special teams. Definitely a feel good story like the one about Kearse appears to be

Gabe Miller.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football