Anyone a camera buff?? I need advice

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
+++

Anyone a camera buff?? I need advice

Postby NikiH » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:29 am

I'm looking for a good solid SLR 35mm camera. I used to be a pretty decent photographer then I had my son and was side tracked. Now that he's getting bigger and into sports, I want to start this up again. I want something that has the option of switching out the lenses. So I can upgrade without buying a new camera. Last night I looked at the Canon Rebel G II. Anyone use this camera or have an opinion. I did research online yesterday and found that there is no real site to line this camera up against others. I read good reviews about it, which I guess is a good start. My dream camera would be the Canon Rebel Digital but I just cannot invest that much right now. Thanks in advance for your help.
NikiH

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:56 pm

I say go with the Canon Rebel G2. It's apeture settings aren't as good as say, the Nikon, but that can be fixed with a new lens......sounds smart huh. Too bad I was quoting the guy last night at Wal-Mart
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Return to The Lounge