Nice game

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Nice game

Postby JumbalayaJet » Sat Sep 06, 2003 7:41 am

Congrats on the W. We both need major work on our offenses. Ramsey showed a couple nice moves, though. Good luck and beat the Gnats.

piglet

Postby JonEJetsters » Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:44 am

Just got back from DC.

Great fans.....has no problems with the fans at the stadium. I never felt threatened. Great fooball atmosphere........great time.

The stadium parking sucked. I drove into the parking area where I was told to turn around and pay $25 to park in some business park....then take some overcrowded bus to the stadium............getting back to the car after the game was pure hell!!

The game.....it was poorly played on both sides. For both our teams....I hope we get better fast, or it will be a long year!!

Our team sucks....but your team right now isn't much better. The only problem I has was after the game....the majority of the fans has you guys going straight to the super bowl?? I wish you luck....but c'mon??

Well, I leave your site having eating crow.

Best of luck the rest of the way.........but remember I told you........Before it is all said and done.....John Hall will make you cover your eyes every time he lines up!!

Peace.
Coles.....Dead
Thomas....Dead
Hall......Dead
Morton....Dead
Spurrier..Fu*k Him

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:19 am

I disagree about Hall... you fail to understand that he has ALREADY surpassed the performance of any of the last 5 year's incumbents. I kid you not.

singing.... \:D/
"Don't know what you got, til it's gone.
Yeah... you don't know what you got, til it's gone..."
\:D/

Thanks for dropping by all week, and the same goes to all of the JetsInsiders that popped by this week. We enjoyed the good-natured combat, and as the webmaster, I thought the overall need to moderate was negligible. Thanks for conducting yourself appropriately (for the most part :-) )

Good luck the rest of the year guys... hope Pennington heals quick.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football