Maple Leafs

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
and Jackson

Maple Leafs

Postby JansenFan » Thu May 06, 2004 6:36 am

Hey Boss,

Sorry your leafs made an early exit this year. I hate the flyers and as a life-long caps fan, I can feel your pain when it comes to losing to the flyers in the playoffs (although not recently, for sure). Better luck next year, assuming there is a season next year.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu May 06, 2004 5:04 pm

Early exit? Same time as every year :lowblow:

you don't know the old joke...

How do you know it's spring?

Leafs are out.

Ooooohhhh... it hurts so bad just to type that joke right now... but the better team won the series... the Leafs just didn't have it after the Ottawa battle.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Thu May 06, 2004 5:09 pm

Being a Delaware native, I generally cheer for the Philly teams...so, sorry Jansenfan, I'd love to see the Flyers win it all.

I cheer for the Flyers and Phillies. I could give two-cents about the Sixers (because I'm not a basketball fan)...and I hate those freakin' Eagles (and their scum-o-the-earth fans).

When it comes to football, my standards are at the highest level....which is why I cannot root for the Eagles. My high standards require me to cheer for the best team in football.....DA SKINS!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Return to The Lounge