jackass

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
aka Evil Hog

jackass

Postby hailskins666 » Sun May 23, 2004 8:48 pm

ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO i've seen the movie probably ten times. it makes me laugh just as hard now as it did the first time i saw it. i'm gonna have to get it on DVD. freaking insane and hillarious. while some of the skits were "paid off", there was no faking with some of the stuff. such as the golf cart wreck, the dump in the hardware toilet(and the premature dump that made the camera man puke), and most of all the yellow sno-cone..... gross. :puke: i know this movie is not some peoples cup of tea, but it made me laugh NONSTOP. the old men passed out on their scooters in traffic was TOO much. it's on showtime now.

NOT FOR THE WEAK AT HEART!!!!!!!
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Hog

Postby redskincity » Sun May 23, 2004 9:29 pm

That movie is difinitely strange :lol:
• NFL Championships
1937, 1942, 1983, 1987, 1991
• Conference Championships
1936, 1937, 1940, 1942, 1943, 1945, 1972, 1982, 1983, 1987, 1991
• Division Championships
1972, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1987, 1991, 1999,
• All-Time Record:
515-465-27

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sun May 23, 2004 9:46 pm

strange, screwed up, twisted, insane, stupid, the list goes on and on. but it is one of a kind, and probably will NEVER be duplicated. i couldn't stop laughing.
THN's resident jerk.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon May 24, 2004 8:21 am

How do you turn it off once you start?

I never liked the show that much so I didn't think I'd like the movie much either... boy was I wrong...

HS... apparently you and I are the miscreants that this flik was designed for :shock:

How do you ever top the hardware store dump?
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Mon May 24, 2004 8:40 am

I haven't seen the movie...but look forward to it. The shows that I've seen crack me up. The one bit that I and my wife just cried laughing was the one where they ask the cabbie to help with the bag that contains the half-dressed midget.... ROTFALMAO

I love the new show...."danger boys?" or whatever it's called....those two are freakin' hilarious! I loved the zebra bit! I saw it on the show and then it was replayed the other night with the guys being on Leno.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Mon May 24, 2004 12:16 pm

HS... apparently you and I are the miscreants that this flik was designed for :shock:
i guess you just have to have a twisted sense of humor, which i think we both possess :up:
THN's resident jerk.

Joe's#1Fan

Re: jackass

Postby gibbsfan » Thu May 27, 2004 11:30 am

hailskins666 wrote:ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO i've seen the movie probably ten times. it makes me laugh just as hard now as it did the first time i saw it. i'm gonna have to get it on DVD. freaking insane and hillarious. while some of the skits were "paid off", there was no faking with some of the stuff. such as the golf cart wreck, the dump in the hardware toilet(and the premature dump that made the camera man puke), and most of all the yellow sno-cone..... gross. :puke: i know this movie is not some peoples cup of tea, but it made me laugh NONSTOP. the old men passed out on their scooters in traffic was TOO much. it's on showtime now.

NOT FOR THE WEAK AT HEART!!!!!!!

and the part when the guys jumped out of the tree in their underwear (the wedgy).and the old man going in the store stealing -stuffing things in his shirt. the whole deal was great.
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Thu May 27, 2004 11:35 am

:D the OLD men were some of the funniest parts..... the only part that made me shriek like a school girl.... was the parts were they started giving themselves papar cuts in between there toes and fingers, and Steve-O did it on his tongue...uhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I'm getting chills just thinking about it......
**SPECIAL EDITION**

CurveBall - "It might be YOUR biggest game of the year but it really doesn't seem to be as big a deal for Dallas fans anymore."

Oopsies! What's that taste like?

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:09 pm

Did you see the part when two of the jack-ass guys dressed in all black fell thru the room and the people were working on there computers and then the big built black dude with dreads, jumped up and hauled ass. That was funny

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:35 pm

:lol: that guy wasn't waiting around to see what was going on, he got the freak outta there!
THN's resident jerk.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:01 pm

Did you see the part when two of the jack-ass guys dressed in all black fell thru the room and the people were working on there computers and then the big built black dude with dreads, jumped up and hauled ass. That was funny

LOL. Yea man that was the best. That skit simply confirmed the joke that all black comedians tell.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:36 pm

Hell yeah he left his laptop computer and everything. The funny thing is when he came back , how big and bulky he looked.

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:54 am

I gotta tell ya, I just LOVED that movie!

My warped sense of humor is probably along the same lines as yours HS666 and Boss. After reading this thread, I just had to order the DVD so I could watch it over and over again.

I never really watched the show on T.V. because I didn't hear about it until right before it was cancelled. When I did watch it, the one stunt that cracked me up was when two guys were at a JAI LAI court with two players hurling oranges at them at speeds well over 100 mph! OUCH!

I kept thinking: (1) that's gotta hurt, and (2) what a bunch of idiots!

I was immediately hooked!

As for the movie, the hardware store dumper did it for me. Priceless.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:11 pm

As big as he was he look kind of "soft".... :lol:
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:28 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:As big as he was he look kind of "soft".... :lol:

Umm i think i know what you mean by soft and yes he did look kinda of "soft", he reminded me of Carl Lewis in more ways then one. :lol:

Return to The Lounge