Training Camp previews

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
Site Admin

Training Camp previews

Postby BossHog » Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:05 am

Last week we kicked off our training camp previews with a look at the 2004 coaching staff.

This week's edition of the previews is quarterbacks.

Great stuff from the Wingman, and we hope to bring you a preview every week from now up until camp, as laid out in the 2004 Camp Section on the main site.

Thanks.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

------------

Postby Redskins1974 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:44 pm

Nice article, Wingman! Two things - I didn't realize Gibby was so big. Second, Brunnell's career stats are quite impressive to look at - It's nice to be confident in both our QB's!
The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.

~Marcus Aurelius

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:30 pm

someone got it right at last Mark was moved from the starting role in j-ville he didn't lose his spot

Great job wingman
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:54 pm

1niksder wrote:someone got it right at last Mark was moved from the starting role in j-ville he didn't lose his spot

Great job wingman

Well, when you get injured, your suppose to be able to get your position back when you return.... he did not.... so he did kinda lose his spot..... ;)

Good read Wingman.... keep'em coming! :up:
**SPECIAL EDITION**

CurveBall - "It might be YOUR biggest game of the year but it really doesn't seem to be as big a deal for Dallas fans anymore."

Oopsies! What's that taste like?

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:58 pm

I feel confident about of our QB's. I even feel good about our 3 stringer Tim.

Brunell should be able to step in here and and take the helm of this offense with no problem. I think he was brought in to be a starter but that Gibbs will keep it fair. Most of his money is backloaded and I DOUBT he'll be here long enough to get most of it. I think he was brought in to start, but mostly to tutor Ramsey.

Ramsey is my choice. I'd like to see him start even though I have my issues with him. I have issues with his pocket prescence. I have a problem with his mobility. Not his scrambling but his ability to sidestep the rush. He didn't do anywhere enough of that last year, he'd drop back and become a statue. Im praying that was due to the scheme and Spurriers teaching and not Ramseys play style. If that is the case I hope he unlearns it quick. Smart, talented guy with a BAZOOKA arm.

Tim H. I was pleased with his play last season. He hardly played at all until he had to step in, under the circumstances he did a decent job, I would cringe too much if he had to come in.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007