Norv Turner version 2?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
---

Norv Turner version 2?

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Sep 21, 2003 8:05 pm

*Note* I may get banned for my excessive foul language, but I need to vent*

Do we have another head coach who should just be a coordinator again? Grow some *f$ck* balls Spurrier.

Wut the *f$ck*??!?! Thats how all Skins fans feel right now. You should have seen I295 tonight, excessive RedSkin road rage, I was one of them. I drive 40 min. to my grandfathers estate in GreenBelt to see that crap!! I'm not talking bout anything else but the penalties!! They killed us, they took away a POTENTIAL STOP, and 2 TD's!!!!!!!! THATS WAS THE GAME, THE GAME!!!

Spurrier needs to grow a *f$ck* spine and take it to those gotdamn player. They're a bunch of *f$ck* whining big ass kids who are over *f$ck* paid!! Each penalty U commit, FINE THEM!!!! Fine whoever got into the fight, McCants for throwing the ball at the defender, maybe Rasmey for audibiling too damn much too! Lombardi didn't have these problems, because he was a STERN coach, he wasn't a players coach, if you *f$ck* up in the game U knew practice was going to be hell the next day. Damnit Spurrier lay it to them! He just seems like a little pansy to me, he's a nice coach, yada yada yada, he only yells at his QB's. Damnit ur the HEAD COACH, the Big Cheese, U'r the leader, *f$ck* whip those $%&^&#@ into shape.

I hope they let me be the coach for one day, I'd cuss every single one of them out. If I weighed more I'd smack McCants around, everyone else is still too big. Do something Spurrier. I'd dock their pay for every *f$ck* penalty that was stupid on their part. Wut a *f$ck* way to lose the game. We beat ourselves!!! We had 17 penalties!!! 7 *f$ck* teen!!! I can't believe it.

We're still the same Skins as last year if we don't fix these penalties.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sun Sep 21, 2003 8:34 pm

i hate the delay of game, but it is ramsey's job, and the reason this system is supposed to be succesful.........
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Sun Sep 21, 2003 8:39 pm

No, I blame it on Spurrier for this one... he is too slow making up his mind. You can see it when Ramsey is waiting time and again for the play to come in from the sidelines.
Rich in Roanoke

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sun Sep 21, 2003 8:41 pm

^^ yes as I said above, I blame the discipline on Spurrier.

Stop talking the shyt and do something about it.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Sun Sep 21, 2003 8:43 pm

Sorry Chris - I was responding to HS....

I agree - we haven't had discipline since Bruce ran Marty out of town - I love the man but he and a few others blew that one all to h3ll in a handbasket - they didn't like being told what to do.

Remember when Turner finally blew up? Knocked over some lockers and the team played good for a game or two after that?
Rich in Roanoke

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Sun Sep 21, 2003 9:14 pm

i didn't say it was ramseys fault.]
Sorry Chris - I was responding to HS....

it still falls on ramsey to change the play, or head into a bad position, regardless of when the play comes in. talent is no excuse anymore......and i agree, coaching problems are whats wrong with this team now. spurrier can't blame BS penalties on cheap and available players. it's his ball to fumble. we ARE NOT PLAYIN nfl football, maybe we'd be good in nfl europe.... but not the real deal. i hate to see that we upgraded ervery aspect of the game EXCEPT fundamentals>>>>>WTF???????
THN's resident jerk.

swine

SOS's player management

Postby learnnew » Mon Sep 22, 2003 12:23 am

Unfortunately I couldn't watch the game, had to be out of town. Well, looks like it all finally caught up to them! Better this early in the season than later, I guess. It is comforting to see how close can they get even if they kill themselves in the worst possible way (a team record penalties).

But ...

Man I hate to do the I-told-you-so routine, but I can't help it. Right after the NE preseason game I put up a post about the penalties. The story has been the same in Florida as well. Player management has never been SOS's strong point. All that benching that Atlanta journalists were talking about Doug Johnson was because he showed up drunk for a game. Can you imagine that? He had absolutely no coordination whatsoever. They had to go with an unproven backup and they lost ugly. I think it was Auburn. He was still on the team, was benched for a few games and that was about it. Lack of discipline has killed the Gators literally every year of SOS's time there. They have lost at least one stupid (usually SEC) game every season when they had no reason to lose it at all, merely because they thought they could just show up and win. More than once, it has cost them a shot at national title. Now, I know things are neither that good nor that bad here but SOS had better do something serious about their indiscipline. Fine 'em, make 'em run windsprints, heck play the backups and lose a game if you have to! SOS expects his players to be professionals, thats fine. But he has to show toughness when they decide to be immature and stupid. How long can we tolerate stupid penalties? Until they sort all those stupid penalties out, this team is going to lose and lose ugly. I mean if you lose 37-7, you know you've no hope, penalties or not. Losing in OT is what makes this really ugly.

I think SOS really needs to show that he can coach in NFL and that doesn't mean merely calling offensive plays, coaching QBs and attending team meetings!

HTTR

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:31 am

*Note* I may get banned for my excessive foul language, but I need to vent*

Yeah you will be if you post something like that again in the general forum. What do you think the talking Smack forum is for... you wanna vent... go there. This is a PG board.

I try to edit as little as possible, but if an element of standards can't be adhered to, then I'll be foreced to start trimming posts.

What are the moderators doing?

I know frusutration runs high, but seriously.. do you feel that much better for not posting it in the Smack forum?

Come on guys.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Mon Sep 22, 2003 7:30 am

The story has been the same in Florida as well. Player management has never been SOS's strong point. All that benching that Atlanta journalists were talking about Doug Johnson was because he showed up drunk for a game. Can you imagine that? He had absolutely no coordination whatsoever.

is it time snyder lights a fire under spurriers butt? fine the players for penalties, even fine the coaches......it all starts with them. maybe spurrier needs a little "help" or motivation, just like he did with waffle....
Last edited by hailskins666 on Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
THN's resident jerk.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:45 am

BossHog wrote:I try to edit as little as possible, but if an element of standards can't be adhered to, then I'll be foreced to start trimming posts.

What are the moderators doing?

I know frusutration runs high, but seriously.. do you feel that much better for not posting it in the Smack forum?

Come on guys.

Sorry Boss - my fault. Being one of the newest moderators, I had a rookie mistake and let it go after editing a word that was inappropriate. I agree we need to keep it clean and will do better in the future.

I felt like apologizing on here to the rest of the fans was the appropriate thing to do - I boo booed.

Sorry folks - I know it is supposed to be a clean board and I didn't flag it when I should have.... my bust.
Rich in Roanoke

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:15 pm

Sorry Big Boss, I didn't know that was wut the other forum was for. I'll keep that in mind in my future posts.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football