So Far So Good

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

So Far So Good

Postby doeslammer » Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:17 pm

I have 3 penalties against us, not bad, alot better than last week, we could once again be dominating this game, I love it, we will put this together and once we do look out, great blocking up front, trung is looking great, smoot stepped it out, champ stepped it up, lets get in the endzone, we play alot better in the second half, nice to know that we aren't down by 17 or more going into the half. We will pull away soon, why can't we get into the endzone in the first half, any opionions welcomed.
GO SKINS !!!!
3-1

piglet

Woo Hoo!

Postby ideagirl » Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:29 pm

You gotta love this! 1st and 10 on the One. GO SKINS!
Redskins Rock & Rule....purely subjective, of course, but it's in my DNA.:) ideagirl@excite.com

Hog

Postby doeslammer » Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:51 pm

Freaking Wonderfull, we look awesome like we should, great heads up by gardner, ideagirl are you loving this as much as I am, what a performance by the team, everyone is coming together, we need to keep it going.
Marc

piglet

You betcha!

Postby ideagirl » Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:04 pm

Marc.......lovin' my Redskin life right now! Don't like the TD the Patsie's scored, but we shall answer with another score. Of this, I am confident! A very jubilant WOO HOO! Go Skins!

IG :)
Redskins Rock & Rule....purely subjective, of course, but it's in my DNA.:) ideagirl@excite.com

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:50 pm

Doesn't 3-1 just taste delicious?

Now... the Beagles...

By the way... just so's ya know... the during the game stuff needs to get posted in the Game Day threads Marc...

Plus the extra advantage is this: that is where most people hang out during the game so your thread gets more play there :)

Thanks Marc! :)
Rich in Roanoke

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football