Great Linebackers Review Jake

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
Brown in the Hall

Great Linebackers Review Jake

Postby NC43Hog » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:21 am

Good work Brother - very thorough and informative. Keep up the good work to you and the other staff writers for doing a great job.

This should be in the site news section but I wanted more members to see this before I move it. Hope that's ok Boss.

Go to the main page and see the indepth work these guys are providing everyone.

http://www.thehogs.net/Flash/home.html
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

~~~~

Re: Great Linebackers Review Jake

Postby ANT7088 » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:30 am

NC43Hog wrote:Good work Brother - very thorough and informative. Keep up the good work to you and the other staff writers for doing a great job.

This should be in the site news section but I wanted more members to see this before I move it. Hope that's ok Boss.

Go to the main page and see the indepth work these guys are providing everyone.

http://www.thehogs.net/Flash/home.html

Did anyone else notice our starting LBs are almost the same size, Barrow is just 1 inch smaller and 2 pounds lighter??? I just thought it was funny (and wierd)
AnTsSkInZ

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:50 am

Yeah, I posted it in the training camp preseason section and I got no responses..... :lol:. Hog Wash is the place to be!
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Hog

Postby DieselFan » Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:55 am

Agreed...Jake, you're a beast. A top-notch review/summary. I think you've got a future as a sports writer. Move over Wilbon and Kornheiser.
"I've got a fever. And the only prescription is more cowbell."

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:00 am

DieselFan wrote:Agreed...Jake, you're a beast. A top-notch review/summary. I think you've got a future as a sports writer. Move over Wilbon and Kornheiser.

Especially Wilbon
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:30 am

JansenFan wrote:Yeah, I posted it in the training camp preseason section and I got no responses..... :lol:. Hog Wash is the place to be!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is pertaining to camp and belongs in the camp section.

People PLEASE... use the camp forum for camp discussion.

... if people stopped posting in hog wash because less people saw it in the Camp section... maybe more people would go to the camp section. :hmm:

All the reports will be posted in there... get into good habits now. :up:

... and i'm moving this thread there.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:36 am

BossHog wrote:
JansenFan wrote:Yeah, I posted it in the training camp preseason section and I got no responses..... :lol:. Hog Wash is the place to be!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... if people stopped posting in hog wash because less people saw it in the Camp section... maybe more people would go to the camp section. :hmm:

I was just kidding BH. I try to post in the right place because I can't stand going to Hog Wash for my skins fix and reading about other crap.
RIP 21

~~~~

Postby ANT7088 » Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:51 am

BossHog wrote:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BH, I think the problem is that when you post in "Hog Wash" the "subject" goes in the list on the main page, when you post in the other places they don't. You have to go to the "message boards" and go to all the different categories, open it up and search. If each categories new "subject" went to the main page, everyone would post in the correct place. This is just my opinion, I could be wrong.
AnTsSkInZ

Hog

Postby DieselFan » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:26 pm

Agreed with Ant. I'm at work...so I have to sneak everything. So I go to the main page to skim topics. If I have to go into the message boards page, I risk being found out...and that would not be good. Ya, that's right. I'm livin' on the edge.
"I've got a fever. And the only prescription is more cowbell."

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:59 pm

Oh sure... it's always the designer's fault.

The Camp forum is only available if you are registered... it meant that if I put them on the main page there would be threads listed that weren't accessible to everyone.

Of course I did that before... when even visitors could post. Now you have to be registered to post, so it's not such an imposition.

So I'll change it for all of you whiney...

Cough... sorry... stepping off the soapbox now... and proceeding to fix it for the peeps... :up:

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:03 pm

Ok... better?

:-)

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:09 pm

:cry: I like it better the other way :cry:

Just kidding
RIP 21

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:11 pm

JansenFan wrote::cry: I like it better the other way :cry:

Just kidding

ROTFALMAO
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

~~~~

Postby ANT7088 » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:13 pm

BossHog wrote:Oh sure... it's always the designer's fault.

The Camp forum is only available if you are registered... it meant that if I put them on the main page there would be threads listed that weren't accessible to everyone.

Of course I did that before... when even visitors could post. Now you have to be registered to post, so it's not such an imposition.

So I'll change it for all of you whiney...

Cough... sorry... stepping off the soapbox now... and proceeding to fix it for the peeps... :up:

I wasn't saying to change it, I just think that's the reason everyone posts in "hog wash".
AnTsSkInZ

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:19 pm

See?

I can't win.

... not sure why I try.

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007