Another New Member

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.

Another New Member

Postby RedskinzDude » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:25 pm

I may be a new member around here, but I have browsed through this website since Joe Gibbs became coach of the Redskins in January. I actually found out about this site through an article with BossHog in the washingtonpost.com website. He was talking about this website so I decided to browse through and I like what I saw. This is definitely a great website for Redskins stuff, especially Redskins fans. I look forward to making my presence felt in this board along with other Redskins fans. All I can say is that the Redskins fans are some of the greatest fans on earth.

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:29 pm

Welcome to the boards RedskinzDude this is a graet place for all fans but the Redskin fans in perticular
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Postby RedskinzDude » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:17 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Besides the Redskins fans, it's nice to see that there are Redskins fans in different parts of the country. That goes for Canada and other countries as well.

Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:19 pm

Welcome to the board.... are you related to "The Dude"? :D
**SPECIAL EDITION**

CurveBall - "It might be YOUR biggest game of the year but it really doesn't seem to be as big a deal for Dallas fans anymore."

Oopsies! What's that taste like?

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:20 pm

Bosshog the creater of this masterpeice is Canadian.. Redskins Fans are all over the world and we seem to flock here
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

+++

Postby NikiH » Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:29 am

Welcome RD! I hope you like this place! ;-)
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

scooter

Postby Scooter » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:38 am

Great to have you man! This is a good group

piggie

Postby EaglelandSkin » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:01 am

Hi Folks. I am surrounded by those blasted Eagles' fans here in Bucks County, PA. This my first post here but I have lurked for a little while. I grew up in NOVA, so I come by it honestly. Jurgensen, Monk and Riggins are my all-time favorite Redskins. I'll probably be here for games. Thanks for a great site.

+++

Postby NikiH » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:03 am

Welcome ELS! This is a good place to be on game day, if you cannot be at the games! ;-)

I'm sorry you have to deal with Eagles fans all the time!
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:21 pm

Welcome to the board, folks. This is the greatest place to talk Redskins football.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:57 pm

Welcome to you both....be sure and check out the main site and all it has to offer.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Hog

Postby General Failure » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:40 pm

EaglelandSkin wrote:Hi Folks. I am surrounded by those blasted Eagles' fans here in Bucks County, PA. This my first post here but I have lurked for a little while. I grew up in NOVA, so I come by it honestly. Jurgensen, Monk and Riggins are my all-time favorite Redskins. I'll probably be here for games. Thanks for a great site.

Where at in Bucks? Upper, lower, central?
I got your number. I steal your thunder. I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm.

piggie

Postby EaglelandSkin » Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:08 pm

General Failure wrote:
EaglelandSkin wrote:Hi Folks. I am surrounded by those blasted Eagles' fans here in Bucks County, PA. This my first post here but I have lurked for a little while. I grew up in NOVA, so I come by it honestly. Jurgensen, Monk and Riggins are my all-time favorite Redskins. I'll probably be here for games. Thanks for a great site.

Where at in Bucks? Upper, lower, central?

Central

Postby 1niksder » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:16 pm

Welcome EaglelandSkin
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon