NFL Rumors - November 12th

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
piglet

NFL Rumors - November 12th

Postby PSD » Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:30 pm

What Pennington needs is a big target
Newark Star-Ledger: "Terrell Owens of the 49ers will become a free agent after the season, and Herman Edwards might take a run at him if he believes he can calm the mouthy receiver. And there's always the possibility of trading for Keyshawn Johnson, who might want out of Tampa Bay and would love to return to New York."

49ers are in bind for 2004
San Francisco Chronicle: "What seems certain, however, is that the 49ers will not want to pay Garcia $9.5 million next year even if he is still their starter, and they won't offer him anywhere near that amount as a backup if they decide they can live with Rattay as the starter. And here's where it gets tricky."

Green would look good in Dolphins aqua
Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel columnist Charles Bricker: "You can't mistake the voice of Dennis Green on a telephone line, with its ever-present staccato, semi-hoarse burst of energy."

For more of today's NFL rumors, go to ProSportsDaily.com

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:05 pm

I thought the Jets were cap strapped? How are they going to pull that blockbuster deal off?

I'd take Garcia as our backup anyday.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:48 pm

Amen and AAAMEN brother
Rich in Roanoke

Return to Around the League